The hydronic surface heater product line is engineered for reliable, trouble free starts even in cold weather conditions. Thawing up to 4,400 sq. ft. of frozen ground, the E2200 can also heat up to 4,400 sq. ft. of ground, indoors or out, to prepare for concrete placement, to prevent frost penetration or to ensure proper concrete curing. With accessories, the E 2200 will provide 360,000 cu. ft. of dry heat, at 87% efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- With 2,200 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 2200 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- Several options are available including a 5 kW liquid-cooled diesel generator and lifting bail.