The 17VX-3 mini excavator combines small size with big performance with the highest breakout force in its class, the smallest front radius of 50", plus an undercarriage that retracts from a working width of 50u0094 to just under 39u0094 for access through tight spots. Combined with an independent swing boom, this mini excavator can fit into close confines and work with ease around other obstacles. The 17VX-3 comes attachment ready with auxiliary hydraulic piping that accommodates both one and two-way hydraulic attachments.
- Operating weight of 3,850 lbs.
- 7'0" digging depth
- 13.4 hp water cooled diesel engine
- Bucket breakout force of 5,447 lbs.
- Expandable tracks (38.5-50 inches)
- Standard with A-F quick change valve
- 2-speed travel
- Standard back-fill blade