The hydronic surface heater product line is designed to quickly, easily and economically thaw frozen ground, cure concrete, prevent frost and provide temporary air heat during cold weather conditions. The E1100 thaws up to 2,200 sq. ft. of frozen ground at an average of one-foot-deep per day. The E 1100 will also set, finish and cure 2,200 sq. ft. of concrete; up to 6,600 sq. ft. with accessories. At 85% efficiency, the E 100 offers the highest in the industry.
- With 1,100 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 1100 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum Btu's per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly. Low power requirements: operates from a single 115V, 20 Amp outlet.
- Options include a 3.5 kW air cooled diesel generator with sound attenuated enclosure and on-board load management system to prevent wet stacking.